Saturday, June 23, 2012

Holy Mole!!


Back in the day I used to constantly eat at exciting adventurous places…but shortly after starting this blog I started dating a guy who had unknown but persistent food allergies, and leaned towards simple strait forward foods instead of wild mysterious foods. This quickly snuffed out my pastime of constantly seeking the next thrilling food adventure and caused me to lose focus on this blog…But a year and a half later, just randomly peeking at my old blog, I have found that 2000+ people have looked at this blog!  Maybe I need to dust off the old link, and bring it back again…..

I’m still dating the food stifler, but we have a balance now…we don’t go to a tons of exciting restaurants, but we do have a lot of food adventures… he's finally pinpointed his food allergies, so he will try most any food, but a good majority of our adventures are now in the kitchen not the restaurant…

I guess what I’m saying is – Hello world!  Sorry I strayed from my blog so quickly…but I think I’ll pick it up again, cause I’ve got a lot to say, and apparently someone out there is interested…and I’m delighted to know you’re out there…whom ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment